Terms & Conditions
- Upon registration all invoiced sums, including applicable taxes, are payable in full by the delegate to Aventedge
- Should a delegate be unable to attend the event then a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. However, no pass sharing at the event is allowed.
- Should a delegate be unable to attend the event and wish to cancel their registration then this will be subject to the following:
- All requests for cancellation need to be made in writing to the relevant Aventedge office
- Cancellations are only permitted 28 days or more before the event date. A $250 + GST administration fee will be charged per invoice
- 15 to 27 days before the event date: no refunds will be allowed, however, a credit voucher valid for 12 months will be issued. A $250 + GST administration fee will be charged per credit voucher.
- Within 14 days before the event date: no cancellations or refunds permitted
- Registrations can be transferred to a colleague from the same company before the event without a fee
- The event pass is valid for the designated person only. Pass sharing is not permitted.
- Aventedge will make its best endeavours to run the event per the published programme but reserves the right to alter the programme without notice including the substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers, topics or the alteration of the dates of the event
- Aventedge is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event
- All intellectual Property rights in all materials produced or distributed by 'Aventedge' in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited
- Client information is kept on our database and used to assist in providing selected products and services which may be of interest to the Client and which will be communicated by letter, phone, fax, email or other electronic means
- Important note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, we reserves the right to change event dates, sites or location or omit event features, or merge the event with another event, as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. In the event that we permanently cancel an event for any reason whatsoever, (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another event, the Client shall receive a credit note for the amount that the Client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to one year to be used at another 'Aventedge' event. No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
- Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the country this event is being held, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in that country. However, 'Aventedge' only is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the Client's office is located
- If you need to contact us for any reason concerning your registration, please email us at email@example.com