1. Fees are in inclusive of programme materials and refreshments.
2. How do I pay? All events need to be pre-paid and we accept:
3. Payment Terms: Within 7 days of invoicing. Please contact us for alternative arrangements
4. Substitutions: Substitutions are permitted at no additional charge and must be submitted via email or writing up to the 48 hours before an event
6. All intellectual Property rights in all materials produced or distributed by ‘Aventedge’ in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
7. Client information is kept on our database and used to assist in providing selected products and services which maybe of interest to the Client and which will be communicated by letter, phone, fax, email or other electronic means.
8. Important note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, we reserves the right to change event dates, sites or location or omit event features, or merge the event with another event, as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. In the event that we permanently cancel an event for any reason whatsoever, (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another event, the Client shall receive a credit note for the amount that the Client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to one year to be used at another ‘Aventedge’ event. No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
9. Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and/or Singapore, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Australia and/or Singapore. However, ‘Aventedge’ only is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the Client’s office is located.